Quantcast

frags from locals

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

bradreef

always kidding
Just some of the frags I have purchased or traded for lately from local people.
The first one is from Coral Beauty, Second is from PROPS on this website, And the last three are purchases from Kevin Po in spokane.

Last edited:

bradreef

always kidding
some more
First and the last are from PROPS, second is from Coral Beauty, Third is a frag of Echinopora Mammiformis that I have on frags.org

bradreef

always kidding
wanted to repost a pic of the second one in the first reply. I had problems with it when I first got it and now it is bouncing back strongly and is one of my favorites even though it is only a frag.

DisturbedReefer

Lionless :(
Brad your corals are looking great! I can't wait until my new cube is ready for some corals...I lost just about everything (SPS) :cry: Hope you can make it out for the house/tankwarming ;)

DisturbedReefer

Lionless :(
Tom,
shoot me your email in a PM and I'll email ya an invite, it's this Saturday the 26th 1-6pm though I'm sure some people will be there later as well ;)

Angelscrx

Import Fish
Looking good Brad! You I like getting corals as frags. Not only are they less expensive but you can watch them grow in your tank and they take on a form all their own. Kind of like watching your kids grow up. Except when the kids get older you drop break them into pieces to trade with other parents! :lol:

SueT

I think frags are the only way to go. I love to watch them grow and become their own little colony. The only time I change from that are the Bali aquacultured as those are really either just big frags are very small colonies. :lol:

Angelscrx

Import Fish
NIce very nice. I have a frag of green and a pink one. They sure are pretty. Haven't had them long about two weeks so hopefully I gewt the same growth you have experienced!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts