Quantcast

Free fish to a good home.....

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

cdeakle

Right now I have a picasso humu trigger thats looking for a good home. I rescued and treated him for ich and he is still in hypo but ready to come out now after 6 weeks of treatment.

He has been through alot so all that I ask is you give him a good home and I would prefer to give him to a more seasoned aquarist rather than a newbie. I will post pics later tonight when I get home from work.

I'm in the lynnwood area. If interested email me at christopher_deakle@earthlink.net or message me here on the forums...

deadrose

I'd be more than happy to offer the cardinal and percs a home if you don't want to ship them. Vashon local enough? :)

Heidi

cdeakle

I will check with the people who already want them and see if I can coax them into letting me give them away locally.

The trigger however is available, anyone?

Elmo18

Clownfish
If the mated pair of perculas are still available, i'd like them :) I'm in the U-District area. I've got mated pair of gold band clownfish laying eggs as of late. I do not have room for a trigger, however :(

- Ilham

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts