Quantcast

FREE SHIPPING AGAIN @ PETSMART!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
Hello everyone, just wanted to share the information with you all in case anyone needs to order any salt or such. PetsMart is offering free shipping again, the coupon code is FREESHIP.

Not quite sure if they did this last time they had this offer, but it appears when I tried to purchase 2 buckets of IO that they charge a $16.00 odd size surcharge, and then the coupon only takes $8.99 off the usual shipping. Was this the way they did it last time?

Seems they ruin it for anyone who wants to order something large and heavy, a rip off...by the time you add the extra shipping charges you'd be better off buying this at the LFS.

Anyway, maybe this can be helpful to someone.

Eliyah

Desolas

Free Jolly Jenkins.
Last month they fixed it so if you order salt or bulk items it doesn't apply or only takes a bit off. They had exemptions before, like 40lb bags of dog food, etc, but they didn't have buckets of salt on their list.

They do now unfortunately. I think I was one of the last ones who got a free ship deal on salt, the week after I got mine I heard they changed. I really despise Petsmart but I find it ironic that all of my salt for the last four years has come from them. It's still a better deal than most places have, especially when they put IO 200G buckets onsale for $34.99.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts