Quantcast

Fundraiser

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Zack

Enjoy the reef!
Hey
I am working with a local DECCA group to help raise money for their non profit group. Decca is a nation wide group that has different chapters all over the world which compete in business and marketing competitions to help prepare for a future in those fields and to help get them involved with their organizations.

As a fund raiser they are selling the ever popular "Entertainment Book" which for those of you who don't know is a nice big book filled with discounts and lots of offers for LOCAL dining, attractions, travel, home/garden, and general retail stores. It has hundreds of ways to save at many local places.

There are many different locations for the book's coupons from the east to the west including a few different areas in Washington which have their own select book. I will personally put in money for each order I get toward the Reeffrontiers.com account.

Please email me at zanyzack@comcast.net or send me a PM if your interested in more info or ordering.

Thanks for your support,

Zack

EXAMPLE COUPONS:
Buy one 6" sub get one free
50% off the total bill
Buy on get one free Museum pass
Free movie rental
MANY MORE!"

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts