Quantcast

garf

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

H

H3R0

http://www.garf.org/
you guys ever heard of these guys? this is where we get most of our propagated stuff

Desolas

Free Jolly Jenkins.
I've never dealt with them mainly because their website is so horrible. I like "their" idea on making your own rock though, very useful.

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Yea David is right they are pretty controversal. Some love them some hate them. Personally I find thier products they have for sale to be a touch to small. Grandpa always said if you can count the polyps on one hand that darn frags to small :D

Mike

Doug1

Having made quite a bit of aragrocrete rock, I can say that there time table for curing the stuff is a bit optimistic, then again I think that pretty muchs sums up their whole operation.

H20doctor

MMMM Tasty Children
Garf

Ok Ok OK enough, I have bought many a frag and stuff from Leroy Haddley and GARF. They are the best! there quality is awsome. If it arrives dead , they give you a credit. So I give them a A++++

tamarindthai

Re: Garf

H20doctor said:
Ok Ok OK enough, I have bought many a frag and stuff from Leroy Haddley and GARF. They are the best! there quality is awsome. If it arrives dead , they give you a credit. So I give them a A++++
i agree with you,,one time it happened that my mistake,,told them about it ,,they replaced the same with no charge,,service A++++

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts