Quantcast

good, bad or just ugly :P

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
hello everyone !!! i need your help before this snail dies. Today in the morning i found a different kind of snail it looks like a box snail ( i think its called like that) the colors are kind of like the heliacus but i'm not sure it is one of them, so if anyone could tell me, i would really apreciate it remember the life of this snail is on your hands hehe :badgrin:
ohh ya and i took this snail out of the tank and its still alive its living out of drops from the tank which is weird i'll post some pics as soon as i can

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
snail pics

here are the pic i took sorry if they are a little bit bad but my camera is not that good in zooming in hehe and please let me know if its a bad snail or good one

NaH2O

Hey SBL! (merged your thread into one, to have some continuity) It is very difficult to give an ID on the snail photo you provided.

Here is a link to a shell website, and you can have a look through and see if you can find what you have, if a close-up pic is difficult: Alboran Shells

If you are looking for a good shot of the heliacus, here it is:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts