Quantcast

Good Morning! It's Friday!!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Good Morning Everyone!

Well it's Friday which is no big deal for me as I have been laid off for awhile but going back to work on Monday!

Well got to go and get my pay check at the post office and get a cashier's check to send to a fellow hobbyist in North Carolina as he is spending me a huge box of frags of all types of corals and I only have to pay half the shipping! I send him a new 250ww MH bulb I had sitting around and getting these frags in return.

I have a doctor's appointment at 8:35AM.

Me and wifey going to go get our hair cut and pick up a few things and maybe visit the LFS and that should take care of most of the day.

Everyone enjoy your Friday!! Johnny:)

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Good morning Johhny. Busy day over here. Will be putting on some miles for sure. Got to pick up Steve Tyree tonite for our meeting tommorrow nite.
He sent over some frags yesterday...man thier are some sweet ones.

Mike

Mushroom Boy

TGIF everyone. I just found out yesterday that I'll be moving to Arizona if I want to keep my job. Decisions, decisions....

Gordo

Scottsdale is a very nice area. I used to travel down there for business a couple of times a month and enjoyed the area. Especially in February! The only problem is the heat. I went to a picnic there last June and it was 109 degrees. :shock: But it's a dry heat :)

~Gordo~

OneOfDaZZZ

Mushroom Boy said:
TGIF everyone. I just found out yesterday that I'll be moving to Arizona if I want to keep my job. Decisions, decisions....
I lived in Mesa AZ for 20 years, it is not that bad as everyone says. However, here are a few things to consider...

1) there are only 2 "good" SW stores in the Phx area

2) your electric bill will be 4 to 6 times higher in the summer than it is in the winter.

3) you WILL need a good chiller for your tank!!

I'll see if I can't get you the names of those LFS later

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts