Quantcast

Good Morning PSAS!!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Good Morning Everyone!!

Well just completed my 4 10hr shifts after a two week lay-off! I feel pretty tired and a little sore but it felt good to be back to work! Now I have 8 days off and then we start a 5 day on and 5 day off work schedule which should last about a month or so and then back to 4 10hr shifts again.
All this is because of the forest fires we had here in Montana and just starting to get logs in the mill and getting them sorted!

Well I hope everyone has a nice day as ole man winter is soon approaching!! Johnny:)

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Heey Johnny good morning bud. Well the good thing about 4 ten hours shifts is that you know have 8 days to recover :D . Have a good weekend folks.

Mike

Alice

Morning!

Fridays are now actually my Tuesdays, which is yucky. But hey Johnny, you'll appreciate this: *ondays are now my Fridays :D I never thought I'd like Mondays, lol.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Alice

Paladin

Good morning PSAS

Johnny,

Montana was awesome. You live in a beautiful part of the world. The Bitterroots were amazing and the recreational oppportunites were a blast.

We will be back and I'm sure will touch base at some point.

Tim

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Hey Mushroom Boy! You would have to ask my son that question! He is the fanatic fisherman in our family! My wife and I have been thinking about getting a couple more days of perch fishing before the snow flies though!!;)

Paladin

Montana

Mushroom Boy,

The trout we were flyfishing for on the Bitteroot river were the size of small salmon. It was amazing!!!

The weather was perfect and the setting's were like a living postcard.

Paladin

Montana

Details, details!!!

My son and I kept getting distracted. We had a couple of ATV's, so our attention span didn't last too long. We had a blast riding the ATV's the majority of the time.

However, we'll be back!

He's also fired up to go hunting!

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Yeah I use to be a great hunting nut for a number of years but have no need for the venison since my kids are all grown and wife does not like it at all!
I get what little venison I need now from my son who took out our grandson and between the two they got a spike bull and a large dry cow elk. In fact I had some strap steaks a week ago and it was so good! Johnny:)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.