Quantcast

Good Morning PSAS!!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Good morning Everyone!

Well seems strange posting a "Good Morning" thread in a new place! I hope we can start this tradition here as well!

It is going to be very hot here in Missoula, Montana today with the temp hitting the 100 degrees mark! :shock:

Skipped work for half a shift and just relaxing with the cat and Pat(my wife for those who don't know her)is in bed!

Well I hope everyone has a good Monday! :)

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
LOL yea we a re a little young to get a big crowd posting yet, but saying good morning sounds good to me. I think we are going to get a hot one here today to.

mike

deadrose

Yeah. I decided it was bad when

A) My friend who grew up in DC/VA area is complaining about the heat

B) My Hawaiian landlady leaves her outdoor maintenance till it cools off.

And lucky me, I picked today to do a complete teardown cleaning on a 40g breeder tank that's been housing goldfish. That still had a barely-functional UG filter. The stuff under that plate..... ooogh! Worse than skimmate!

Heidi

Herefishyfishy

Smart Bass
July 2003 Post Title: Good Morning PSAS

Good morning Everyone!

Well seems strange posting a "Good Morning" thread in a new place! I hope we can start this tradition here as well!

It is going to be very hot here in Missoula, Montana today with the temp hitting the 100 degrees mark! :shock:

Skipped work for half a shift and just relaxing with the cat and Pat(my wife for those who don't know her)is in bed!

Well I hope everyone has a good Monday! :)
July 2003 Post Title: Good Morning PSAS

Herefishyfishy

Smart Bass
Naw, just bringing up a little history of the roots of RF. Where started and by who and what purpose. Seems PSAS often gets forgotten as electronic connectivity gets easier and finding the time to meet face to face gets harder. The "bulletin boards" take on a life of their own and can overtake the original goals and purposes.

Had been a few comments recently about what or who orriginally created this fine website.

Myteemouse

NOTHING
Naw...I just work at B...a major commercial airplane manufacturer :D
Well hi mike.. I wasn't referring to you but, O.K. Herefishyfishy's name is mike too. :) so you work at boeing?? No wonder the 787 is years behind schedual.. your playing o the boards.. LOL just jokeing..

Ichthys

big skimmer

if ya turned a 787 fusealage on its nose just think of the skimmer body it would make! add a few jet engines with a modded mesh wheel attachment..

mcoomer

Who's your daddy?!?
Yeah, but it would take millions to build it and would probably come in 3 years behind schedule. Besides, everybody knows that carbon fiber is prone to spontaneous combustion and explosion. OK for an airplane but not for my tank.

Mike

Scooterman

Administrator
Naw, just bringing up a little history of the roots of RF. Where started and by who and what purpose. Seems PSAS often gets forgotten as electronic connectivity gets easier and finding the time to meet face to face gets harder. The "bulletin boards" take on a life of their own and can overtake the original goals and purposes.

Had been a few comments recently about what or who orriginally created this fine website.
Actually since I was here before that site was ever up pre 2001, I know that even Montanarocknreefer thought we were PSAS, he was a really nice guy, older with some back issues if i remember correctly but We Never was PSAS!

Don't confuse Mike and his membership there before everything went south!

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts