Quantcast

Good Morning RF!!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Good Morning Everyone!

Well it is +34 degrees here now and been up and back to bed twice now with this bronchitis but it is getting better.

Tank related:

Going to take a pic of my tank in it's final aquascaping scene I hope. Will be testing water parms today and will probably make up more water for another water change after I blast the LR and siphon while I do water change.

I think my tank is coming around after the DSB was removed three weeks ago!

Have a nice Thursday eveyone!:)

NaH2O

GOOD MORNING, JOHNNY!!! Great to see you here this A.M. Glad to hear your tank is making a turn for the better! Temp = 36F right now, and we are getting a heat wave today - supposed to get up to 53F. Time to break out the summer clothes!!

We are making a trip to the Children's Museum today - my 2 year old has been begging to go the past couple of days

Tank related...sump is almost complete, then time to plumb. Now, if I could just get my circulation figured out......

MtnDewMan

Good morning ... I am making a trip to work today ... will be there for approximately 9 or 10 hours and I will come home a beaten man ... HAHA ... I mean I will be coming home a cheery hospitable engineer? I mean reefkeeper? See? I am confused already :) Have a good day.

NaH2O

LOL, Chuck....a cheery hospitable engineer.....you must not be a ME? Only an engineer can construct the frame of my stand to an FOS of 24 (GASP! - 24???) - Reefkeeping and engineering go hand in hand..... :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.