Quantcast

Good Morning!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Good Morning Everyone!

Well let's pray for all the folks that will be affected by the hurricane Isabel whcih is hitting the east coast today!

Going to the LFS and visit and see what's new!

Finally got the heat turned back on in our apartment as it is starting to get cold here in Montana and was looking at snow on the mountains!! :shock:

Well hope everyone has a good Thursday and stay warm! Johnny :)

Paladin

Good morning

Montanarocknreefer,

It takes a special reefer to send messages at 5:13 AM, but I like the attitude.

Non-fish question, We are going to Missoula next weekend for a wedding. If your near that area, What's the weather like this time of year?

Cheers!

Paladin

good morning

Thanks for the update.

We are actually driving from Seattle to an area 45 miles south of Missoula. If we get ahead of schedule it would be nice to stop for a visit.

I'll touch base next week to see how the trip plans are working out.

Tim

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Cool Paladin! I use to live on 17th ST s.w. in Seattle for about three months. I loved the water front and a small clam joint there. Only thing I didn't like were how aggressive the sea gulls were when you were eating! :D

Paladin

Good Morning

Johnny,

If I had to handicap our schedule on Friday, I'd have to lean on the side of not being able to stop by in Missoula. We have to be at the Stockfarm by 4:00PM, and with no idea on how long it's going to take from Seattle, it's probably going to be tight.

Tim

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.