Quantcast

Good Morning!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Good Morning Gang!!

Well it's Saturday and college football day! Our Montana Grizzlies are ranked 8th in the nation in 1-AA college football and have their home coming this weekend so traffic in town has been hectic to say the least!! :shock:

Probably go to the LFS today and get some tubing for my tap water purifier. I think some new ones are in order!

I hope everone has a nice day and give a loved one a hug!! Johnny:)

Doug1

Good Morning Puget Sound :D weather here is slightly over cast but should get up near 80 later :)
Johnny what do the TWP go for locally, I bought the last ones that I use after my RO , from PA on sale for $18 each, wish I had gotten 4 ;)

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Doug are you talking about the cartridge that goes in them? I bought one yesterday for $19.99 but have not priced the whole unit itself in quite awhile. Some one showed me a link on buying three cartridge for $14.99 a piece. Johnny:)

Doug1

Thats a good price for the cartridge, Loacally the whole unit retails for around $65, but I got the whole thing for $18 when Premium sold them off. Besure to get new gaskets with the refill, I have found that after a while the threads on the end caps get sloppy and sealing them from leaks is hard to do. Thats why at one point I had seperated the resins and put them in seperate cartridges so that I could recharge them in place.

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Where did you get the gaskets Doug? Petland here does not do saltwater but was surprised they had the units and cartridges.

I think my gaskets are getting quite worn out! Johnny:)

Doug1

You might have to order them from someone online that carries them, if the local guy cant't or won't order them. Try Aquarium Pharmacuticals and see if they have a website, send them a pointly grumpy email, they might fire off some in an envelope ;)

Alice

It never really did burn off here today and looks to be rolling in again tonight. No rain yet though. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts