Quantcast

Growth shots

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

mattseattle

It's pretty wild to look back through old photos of your tank and compare them to recent ones. Some of the growth in my corals are amazing. These shots are 9 months apart.

This isn't the prettiest coral in the world but I kind of like it.

big t

tankless
Hey Matt! That is really cool growth on that cap. Did you frag and glue it to make is stack up like that?

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
You must be doing something right, huh? Good job and keep it up. Show us some more in like 6 months. Did all your stuff go thru the same growth spurt? :D

NaH2O

Wow! Thanks for posting, Matt! The growth on the cap is outstanding

mattseattle

actually no even though it sorta looks that way. i didn't do anything special to get it to grow that way. it's grown quite a bit more since that photo was taken.

big t said:
Hey Matt! That is really cool growth on that cap. Did you frag and glue it to make is stack up like that?

mattseattle

yeah, my milli also did the same growth. i just recently started getting into sps so when i added the cap and the digitata i didn't have alot of other corals.

charlie said:
You must be doing something right, huh? Good job and keep it up. Show us some more in like 6 months. Did all your stuff go thru the same growth spurt? :D

mattseattle

the funny thing is this thread is over a month old.....i need to post recent pictures. the cap has grown even more.

NaH2O said:
Wow! Thanks for posting, Matt! The growth on the cap is outstanding

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts