Quantcast

Hairy mushroom coral

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Beeba

I told my daughter that these children are so much better behaved and a lot less mouthy than my other child. I'm so excited. Isn't it funny how easily these tanks get us wound up. I'm taking a trip to Cacun in June and I can't wait to check out some ocean reefs now that I have a clue how wonderful and fascinating they are.

NaH2O

LOL! "It's a CORAL!" (handing out candy cigars) Sounds like a good idea to register....we could make little invitations to the shower :D

Congrats!

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Wait til that bouncing baby mushroom has it's own babies, then you will be a grand parent:D , then a great grandparent, great great grandparent........................! Enjoy:cool:

Beeba

I can't wait until my hairy mushroom looks like that. I noticed about one week after it split that it has taken another foothold and appears to be ready to split again soon. I take that as a sign that my aquarium has finally stabalized and things are happy and healthy.

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Yeah, if it is starting to split like that, it is a good sign. The best part is, people luv these things, they are easy to frag and that means you can take them to your lfs for store credit, which means more goodies. It is a never ending cycle, you are hooked:D

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
It would be just like any other mushroom. You can cut it or take the whole rock out of the tank and scrape the shroom off and stick it in a bunch of rubble. They will attach really easy. Anthony Calfo's book on coral propagation probably describes it better than me.:oops:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.