Quantcast

Halloween Costume Ready?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Mushroom Boy

So, less than 2 weeks to go, I hope everybody's got their Halloween costumes ready to roll. I'll be working on mine this week. I'm either going to be a garden gnome, or an oompa loompa. What are you all going as?

Alice

LOL! Interesting choices, Paul ;)

I have a ton of costume stuff but most of it is geared towards evening festivites. This year the only place I think I'll be dressing up for Halloween is at work so I'd better come up with something more sedate. Time to drag the Raggedy Ann costume out of the box again, I suppose. :)

Alice

Alice

C'mon now...Paul and I can't be the only ones putting on a costume this year.

I decided to go as a witch...it's a little more fitting with my image at work ;)

deadrose

I'm not dressing till evening, but will likely be wearing one of my medieval dresses. Already was out in costume Wednesday night though, friends had a wedding that was a masked Venetian carnival theme.

The biggest issue with my costume is that it has to hold up to a huuuuge party comfortably and not have to go back to a rental shop in pristine condition ;-)

The people who throw this party spend a month building and decorating for it each year, so you get some idea :-D

Heidi

Alice

Oh man Heidi, I love costume parties like that! We used to go to the Boo Ball and the Halloween Howl in Portland quite often and it was a blast. :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.