Quantcast

Happy Birthday Ed

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Macbeth417

Reef Monkey
Happy Birthday ED!

I didn't even know they let you folks in the south end celebrate those. Hope you used your clubs money to get yourself something nice ; ) heheh just kidding, have a good one.

-Erik

NaH2O

Happy Birthday, ED!!! Hope you are having a great day!!!

*Ahem*, Erik....
I didn't even know they let you folks in the south end celebrate those
I can only imagine what you will say when it's my birthday ;)

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Hey Thanks Erik, Nikki, and Charlie. I had a really neat day yesterday. Erik, I wish I could do something with the clubs money, lmao. I just get to touch it. I can not spend it. I have to have the president, secretary, and other members approval. They know excactly how much is in there. They post it on the website here...Ed you have this much money and we know...joking...take care and thanks for making my day really cool.

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
lmao....I am...I am...I am waiting for Kevin to open up his store..I am outside the door live talking to you now.. Were in downtown beautiful Spokane Valley. Can you hear me Jane. (Jane) I hear you Ed. Hows it looking there Ed. I see lots of cars going by. It must be that early morning traffic. Jane, this money is burning a hole in my pocket. I can feel it. (Jane) Just hang in there Buddy! I am trying Jane. Its really tuff though. (Jane) You would think this guy could keep money? Isn't he a treasurer or something?...Geesh what a moron!....Your breaking up Jane. You......... (Jane)
What?.......I said you had a nice butt. Oh...thanks

reedman

Happy birthday Ed! You'll have to post pics of the presents so we can live nicariously through you (He He He).

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Thanks for the warm wishes...I hope I can return the favor in the future. Mojo, Reed, Nikki, Charlie, Erik, (heck)everyone. I made a wish a while back to communicate with others about this hobby. You keep teaching me more and more as time goes by. I asked a while back about all the clubs getting together and learning (I Have a Dream), and sharing. I think my wish is happening before your eyes . This smile is for all that shared time. Thanks for the gift.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts