Quantcast

Happy Birthday Witfull

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

NaH2O

Happy 40th Birthday, Wit!!!

Hope you get lots of treats for your tank!!

Alice

Happy Birthday!

Turning 40 wasn't so bad in itself...it was the whole year of thinking about being 40 after I turned 39 that bothered me, lol.

Enjoy your day! :)

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Lordy Lordy Davie boy just turned forty. Congrates big fella, you get another orf merit badge.

Mike

Witfull

thank you all...i still have my hair, my memory and i dont need pills to make things work properly,,,lol

im still a kid at heart and thats what matters...the good thing is my ID says im old enough to drink this bottle of Crown Royal Special Reserve i got today, boy is it smooth!!

Mike, where do i get the sash for all these merit badges ive earned?....lol

Witfull

no, its to hot right now so the stores arent ordering in the nice stuff. but i will get something, and when i do ill sing happy birthday to me!

and no, i never mix CR with anything,,,,,not even ice. straight up i dont even need a glass,,the bottle is glass isnt it?...lol

Witfull

i forget the movie but i loved this phrase....man 1"whiskey?"...man 2"its 9am"...man 1 "scotch?

when i was in Vegas i started the morning with coffee with baileys and Seagrams 7....and i had 5 before 11am....lol!

and to quote Willie Nelson..."its a bloody mary morning"

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts