Quantcast

Happy Birthday

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Alice

My, my; another Gemini Bday. Have you noticed there seems to be a lot of Gemini reefers? Hmmmm. LOL

Happy Birthday, Charlie! :)

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Happy Birthday Charlie hope you have a good one and treat yourself to something neat for the tank.

But hey I have to ask you a question....How does it really feel to be older then dirt???? rofl

Mike

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Charlie there was too many drinks at the last Spokane Meeting. We were prepared for ya. We had some delicous Cake. Don't worry you come down for a meeting and I am here I will buy ya a bottle. It would be a pleasure to share a drink and talk about this great hobby with ya!
What are ya going to Do Today? I hope you do something for youir self Buddy! Its been a pleasure knowing and talking about this great hobby with ya!
Ed

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Actually Ed, I'm off work this whole week. I am headed over to Spokane this week, tomorrow, for a couple of days of R&R. I know I'm gonna have a good time over there!!!!
Could be like a kid in a candy store:D .

NaH2O

Happy Birthday, Charlie!! Wishing you the best!

How does it really feel to be older then dirt???? rofl
Whatever his response is.....I guess you could compare it to how you feel, right? OHHH, wait - maybe you are older than the trees? ;)

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Mojo, funny you should ask. I just spoke with some dirt in my backyard and they said they knew you
Yea thats the first sign Charlie, talking with dirt will always date you. Dont worry about me I stopped counting growth rings a long time ago, lol

Mike

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts