Quantcast

Happy Thanksgiving

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am here in Kennewick cooking Ham(lmao). My Inlaws like it soaked in Pineapple juice, smothered in Honey Mustard, with cloves, and decorated with cherries.
I just leave it covered with tin foil and let it slow cook. It should be done by 2pm.
My wife says its Family day. You guys have treated me like a little brother for a long time. Its hard not to say hello. We are Wishing you a Happy, Healthy, Loving ....Oh, and root for Da Bears! Thanksgiving day!
Sincerely,
Ed, Stacie, Morgan, Zack Hahn

Alice

Happy Thanksgiving!

I already have my spot picked out on the couch for after dinner, lol.

I hope you all enjoy the day with family, friends and loved ones. I have a lot to be thankful for this year, including the good friends I have on Reef Frontiers.

wrightme43

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope you have a day filled with joy and love. Enjoy your families. I am so thankful for all that I have. God bless America!!!!!!!

tamarindthai

happy thanksgiving everyone,,we are enjoying Fragman babeque rib rescipe very much,,thanks Paul to share the family secret with us ,yes, oum did all the cooking :badgrin:

Llarian

A little late after having been out of town for a week, but I'm glad I made it home safely consider I put 1000+ miles on a car with a dead power steering system. =)

The internet at large seems to be pretty dead today and I suspect will continue through the weekend, so I'll check it again after that. Maybe this downtime will be a good excuse to write a couple more photography tutorials!

I hope you all had as good a holiday as I did.

-Dylan

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts