Quantcast

Hello! I'm new to the forums :]

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Sati

I found this site via http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewforum.php?f=36 when I saw that you all have a forum there. It looks like it doesn't get much action though. I am not a group member yet. I don't yet own any sw tanks. I have a 38 and 10g fw setup currently. I'd love to have a reef tank but I cannot afford the equipment at this point in time. I'm interested in DIY construction and I'm thinking about starting with a fo tank to start so that I can at least begin to learn about sw. I live in Issaquah and Blue Sierra is having a 25% off sale on just about everything in the store and will have at least double they're usual stock of fish. It's so hard to resist... I have all these dreams going through my head, heh. I did just join GSAS though I haven't attended a meeting yet and they don't seem horribly active. I'll stop rambling on... Hello! :]

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Hey Sati welcome to the board, we are still a little young but are growing quite quickly. If you would like thier is a DIY section on the forum and some projects in the library. feel free to use both. What is the gsas you lost me on that one. Or do you mean PSAS??

Mike

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Ahh yes I have heard on them before, but never joined. The Psas is very active and you are more then welcome to join. We have monthly meeting and bring in well known speaker from all over the US. Go to the front page of this board and you can see more info

mike

Alice

Welcome Holly!

If you're looking for info on SW, this is the place to be :) Many experienced reefers here to help you from step 1 of planning your tank with the added bonus that a lot of us are your neighbors in the Puget Sound area.

Getting together with fellow SW addicts is a blast....and you get to trade corals!

Alice

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.