Quantcast

Hello

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Nautilus

Nice website you have here. Thanks to Tdevil when I saw his sig I thought I would join in to gather more knowledge about reefing.
Glad to be here

jlehigh

Hermit D Crab
Welcome Nautilus!!!! Check out our sweet Coral ID section! I am new to the club and don't know where I/my tank would be without it.

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Hey Nautilus glad to have you on board, A big welcome to ya. make sure you take advantage of our resources when ever you want. (id gallery/equipment review and library)

have fun

Mike

MtnDewMan

Glad to have you on board ... did you make that banner yourself?

Hmmm, if you did, maybe we can use you :)

Welcome aboard !!!

Nautilus

Mr. MtnDewMan,
Yes I make most of the banners at 3reef.com for the members and 1 ad banner so far and will do some here if you wish to have one.

TDEVIL

Nautilus said:
Nice website you have here. Thanks to Tdevil when I saw his sig I thought I would join in to gather more knowledge about reefing.
Glad to be here
cool, D

Thanks for joining ;)

let me say that the id/research gallery is awsome

by the way Nautilus's banners are awsome also;)

TD

NaH2O

Welcome NUGIO and Nautilus! I followed mojoreef over here - he probably wished I didn't sometimes.....lol. The research section is outstanding!!

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
hey NUGIO glad you followed him and welcome to the board. Ahhh Nikki I am glad you came over, your posts are great. Hey I dont know if you have seen the equipement gallery yet, but check the review button on top, everything from plumbing to books.

take care

Mike

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts