Quantcast

hello

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

mike bracken

just wanted to stop by and say hi. I am new to reef keeping, and brouse other forums. This site was recommended to me by Anthony Calfo during his Vegas visit. Thank you Anthony your visit gave my wife and I a lot valuable info.I look forward to learning and helping others with this rewarding hobby.

mike bracken

Our tanks are:
My wife got board with my reef so she has a 125 FO with the "fun" fish, her words not mine.

My tank is a 100 gal starter tank, yep even I 3 months into it want a bigger tank. I haven't even run out of room in my tank. I am keeping softies and LPS corals under 4 96 watt PCs now. I am always looking for more frags, St. George has VERY little in the way of selection, by very I mean the largest saltwater store's owner does not know what LPS, SPS corals are.

My fish are 2 false percs, 2 green chromis, a lownmower blenny, a dragon goby, YWG, and a naso tang.

inverts
1 cleaner shrimp, 2 peppermint shrimp, a bunch of ebay snails, 1 sand sifting star, 1 brittle star, and 10 red legged hermit crabs.

I have a small sump/fuse that I will upgrade to an old 55 gallon freshwater tank. This weekend project is a closed loop system to replace those ugly powerheads with 1 ampmaster 2100 pump.

uwscotch

Welcome. Enjoy the resources and I look forward to hearing about your experiences and new ideas.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts