Quantcast

hello....

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MnReefMan

well i stumbled across this board here and as most of you may or may not know.... i am moving to your neck of the woods... the time is comin sept 15 is offical move in day.... however i am trying to bump that up as i am very excited to get to meet all of you. i have seen may pictures of all your tanks and i can honestly say that i will be learning from the best.

Gordo

Glad you found the site. Keep watching for next years schedule of PSAS meetings which kick off in September. We're lining up some great stuff for next year!

~Gordo~

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Alright Clint, even though we are all little scared of you coming out here, :) we welcome you into the fold. Glad you should up.

MIke

MnReefMan

yeah i love seattle only problem is who do i root for the twolves (whom added latrell sprewell) or the sonics???? and does seatle atleast have a ahl team.... I NEED MY HOCKEY!!!! i am very excited about comin out there...i will miss my mn wild....oh that reminds me i will never like the mariners...i am sorry but i supported my twins through thick n thin....and the i haveta choose between the seahawks.......well actually im a die hard jets fan....
MOJO...i am shocked an appaled you have nothing to be afraid of...your tank on the other hand... i might be walking outa your house with big bulging wet pockets.......ohhh that doesnt sound right....any how..... everyday is x'd off as we go i cant wait.....

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Ahhh your a Hockey fan, Hmmm maybe it may not be suck a scary thing after all :) . Now wait your from Min. hmmm gee that makes you either a north stars or wild fan. Man you poor ^*%&*%&*. Well with you me and reed that makes 3 hockey fans in Seattle,LOL. and yea they got The Seattle Thunderbirds.

Mike

Mushroom Boy

Welcome to the neighborhood! As Gordo said, we've got a lot of fun stuff lined up for the coming season. Hope to see you there!

Paul M.

MnReefMan

i cant wait....i have heard about you guys and your meetings as well as the pnw meetings......and mojo you a hockey fan????? well i am going to buy tickets some how for any and all vancover vs wild games ill make the trip!...and the stars suck btw.. GO WILD!!!!!!! only thing i have more of than spare tanks is wild stuff.....and good i can go to the thunderbird games....

Alice

Hehehe....looks like Mike and Reed have some new blood when they're trash talkin' each other about hockey ;)

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Yep Alice it looks Like I have someone new to pick on hockey wise. With Reed being a Blues fan thier nothing much you can insult him with as he has heard it all for years :D .
Ahh Clint a Wild fan. I guess we will have to educate you on what hockey really is. I say this because the Wild dont really play hockey they just trap, any high school team can do that. Lamaire should be banned from the NHL. trap trap ice trap trap ice, woo hoo isnt this fun???? :)

Mike

MnReefMan

hey dont hate the player hate the game....anyway....the WILD RULE and i think they proved that last year......and mojo.....iam willing to place a bet with you on hockey.....

Alice

LOL, oh man, Clint, you need to go do a search on Mville for "hockey." These guys get brutal :D

MnReefMan

well mojo i hope your up for a chaalenge....since i was born and raised in "THE STATE OF HOCKEY"!!!!

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
well mojo i hope your up for a chaalenge....since i was born and raised in "THE STATE OF HOCKEY"!!!!
LOL Sure since I spent 25 years in the country that invented hockey and the place where 70% of all NHL hockey players come from. Come on MN if ya come to a battle of Wit, dont come unarmed, :)

And it begins :) We will have to start up a hockey forum.

Mike

MnReefMan

ohhh hockey forum! btw mojo whos your favorite hockey team??? seeing how you havent said that yet....

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.