Quantcast

Hi There

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

RobinL

Hi Everyone,
I stumbled on this site by clicking someones link(mojoreef)on another site and was happy to find this nice forum.

My name is RobinL I have been a saltwater hobbiest for over 20years,but only have kept SPS only for the past 2 years.I am first and foremost a hobbiest but also am a distributor for specialty pet supplies in Canada.

just renovated my Basement and upgraded my Reef all this summer.
I will post some pics soon,although I have a good cam I am a lousy photographer.

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Hi robin glad you followed me over, its going to be great to have another experenced reefer on board. On a side not I lived in Canada for 25 years and we have alot of canucks on this site to.

Were all hobbists here, welcome again

Mike

RobinL

Hi Everyone,
Wow thanks for the nice n warm welcome.looking forward to contributing whatever I can to the board.
ok now back to work

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Welcome Robin, glad to have you aboard. This is a good place and a little mellower than some of the other boards, but the info content is super. welcome again!!

RobinL

My Tank

Ok well i was able to get some pics taken and found the ballance on my PC.

I will start by the Reef Racks Pic which was built with Acrylic and PVC.

RobinL

Ok like I had mentioned I have just Renovated my Basement myself over the summer.
so here is the pics, My wife said if I wanted a bigger tank with a filtration room, I would have to renovate if I was going to have a Fish Room.

So this is the Entertainment room & my relaxation room

RobinL

here are some pics of my Corals I have tested several types of bulbs and have decided to stick with 10K 250w DE XM`s w/Actnic supp

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts