Quantcast

Holiday Sales! Don't Miss Out!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

charlypooh

Who needs to do some holiday shopping for the tank? We got sales!

Nov. 29th-Dec. 1st - Oceans By Design - Tukwila - 10% off store wide! This includes tank quotes, corals, livestock, and dry goods!

Nov. 30th - Sierra Fish and Pets - Renton - 10% off store wide and 30% off fesh/salt livestock!

Dec. 6th - Denny's Pet World - Kirkland - 50% off fresh and 30% off salt livestock from 5pm to 10pm! Also, 20% off store wide on the 6th and 7th (excluding live animals)!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

reefman069

want more mini maxi
oh man i have been going there for years. Andy gives really good prices. the more you buy the better the price. i have ordered my male and female naso's there and got my huge clown tang there. plus lots of other things. his frozen brine shrimp is a great deal.

spieszak

Administrator
I've heard of them several times and it was mostly negative.
i've never heard anything bad, but have heard them mentioned or on criagslist a couple of times. tried the website, nothing but adds. it takes almost no effort to post a picture and a map. thats the part that made me not want to go actually. just felt like if you couldn't take 10 minutes to throw a blurb a picture and a map up (they have the domain), that that was the kind of effort i'd expect in anything else. its a terrible way to judge something, and i know it is, but i can't seem to get past it...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts