Quantcast

HOT Overflows??

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

jlehigh

Hermit D Crab
Well Originally I was going to sell off my 46gal bowfront upon set-up of my new big tank... But I love it too much!! So now it will be a softy tanks full of pretties :) But I need to install a sump/overflow and do not want to drill the tank.

LifeReef seems to have the best HOT overflow but they are a lil pricey and the CPR HOT Overflows have a less than perfect record of back siphoning and losing their siphone all together..

Does anyone know of other options/companies that make a quality product before I bite the bullet?

CPR cost typically: 87.00 for 600gph
LifeReef: 99.00 for 700 Gph

reedman

Amiracle

Amiracle has a pretty good reputation and they are only about $50. Just your plane-jane u-tube overflow, but they seem to keep their syphon well. I've never used it, but it's the one I was planning to get.

jlehigh

Hermit D Crab
Well Amiracle owners: Where can I see these online. Lifereef recently raised his prices so as much as I want to hit the submit bttn I'd like to check out the Amiracle..

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.