Quantcast

Houston Tx

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

alittlefishy

does anyone know of a good LFS in the Houston area that has a good selection of hardware and a good selection of fish?
i am wanting to switch from a 75 gal cichlid tank to a FOWLR tank.I would like any sugestions on tank setup.
Thanks for any advise!

NaH2O

Welcome to Reef Frontiers! I know the Houston area has a great reefing community that goes by the name of MARSH (Marine Aquarium and Reef Society of Houston). You may check them out and see what LFS the members frequent. Reef Societies are a great place to learn and meet fellow hobbiests. Cruise the threads here to help gather some information, and if you have specific questions, then post them...we will be happy to give you ideas. One thing to ask yourself is - what type of inhabitants do you want to keep? This will help you in your decision making process....can these fish go together, will this one outgrow my tank, etc.

Again, welcome!!

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
thier are a couple members from Huston online, shoot SueT a pm and Jesseb also lived thier for a long time. they should have all the stores scoped out

MIke

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.