Quantcast

How Long Have You Been Reefing?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Scooterman

Administrator
gone on just three years now. Hope the next three years are even better. :D

Oh & about 25 yrs of FW, tried sw fish years ago for a peroid of two or three months.

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
Working on my second now, and can't wait for what's to come in the next couple of months....a bigger tank (75 - 120)!!! :D

-Eliyah

reefaddict

how long

15 years ago i tried to convert one of my existing fw tanks to a reef(with fw equipment) of course that lasted about 3 months. and now i have had my 125 set up for 4 weeks. so about 4 months total. i am an expert at knowing very little. ;)

reedman

I am just past 3 years now. I've had the ups and downs, seen deep sand beds come and go and have learned a lot from the folks here. It's one of the good addictions ;)

RockyHeap

Evil Genius
insert congo drum music

"Shark Bait Shark Bait, who-ha ha!" (best quote out of Nemo at the swim through the volcano scene.......)

I've been reefing for wayyyyyyyyy too many thousands of dollars later............<grins>

Call it over 10 years at least.....

Witfull

watch it you young whipper snapper...lol

(ps...i carved a key out of solidified dowflake...i can get out any timw i want :D)

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Well the honeymoon phase can abruptly end when you get that first outbreak of something icky.....

18 or so months and I feel like I dont know much yet -enough to be dangerous. I know I have alot yet to learn when my ten year old daughter says are you sure you should do that? Or are you sure those can be together?

:oops:

Colleen

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: + tax.
I wish I had started earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a funny hobby tho, it keeps teaching you things, that's why I like it.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.