Quantcast

How Many Fish?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

forsaken541

I have finally finished my cycle on my 90 gallon. The Ammonia and nitrites are at 0 and the Nitrates are at <5. I have 60 lbs of LR and lots of flow with a Protein Skimmer. I am running 220W of PC and a SG of 1.025-1.026 my temp stays pretty consistant at 76-79. I have about a 2-3 inch sand bed seeded with LS from LFS along with several snail and hermit types which are doing well. I want to have a mixed fish and softie tank but need help on finishing my fish list. I need to know how many fish are an acceptable amount without putting too much bio-load into my system. I want an Ocelleris, Regal Tang, Fox Face Rabbit, Lawnmower Blennie, 3-4 Chromis and a Gramma. Is this a realistic set of fish or too much? and in what order would you put them in? Thanks all,
Erik

Sealab2021

Puffer
i think it's right at the limit

the order i'd put them in is:
Ocelleris
3-4 Chromis
Lawnmower Blennie(after some algae growth in you tank)
Gramma
Regal Tang
Fox Face Rabbit

fishermann

I would put the tang in last, the foxes are real easy going, get a smaller one and he well be good for a couple years, then you can trade for a smaller one again.

Alice

The regal (hippo) tang will get larger than the foxface. Personally, I find the rabbitfish/foxface a much more interesting fish than the regal tang, but that blue color sure is hard to beat. :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts