How To" Guide to Reef Aquarium Chemistry for Beginners, Part 3

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

OldFishMan

Hello;

This sounds a lot like school. It comes in a bucket and you mix it with water!

Why you making this so tough Boomer?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Put a drop on a slide and look at it with a microscope, if the stuff is moving everything is okay. If is is not moving, change water!"

Enjoy!

OFM

Last edited:

Boomer

RF Staff
I not making anything difficult, it is called educating one. If you wishes not to be educated then don't read the articles. No one is forcing you.

Boomer

RF Staff
It appears he is done with articles. He came back to RC about a month ago after beign 100% gone for a year. He just flooded the froum with answers for the last 2 months or so and now he is MIA again, althogh he did announce he would be gone but no clue as to why or for how long.

Curtswearing

Mantisfreak
On the Internet, you cannot see people's faces. Over time, you get to know people and it makes up for that to a large degree.

I've said some VERY obnoxious things to Boomer but;

A) He's "known" me for some time now, and
B) I make my intentions clear with a smiley or in some other way

He obviously doesn't know you well. You might be joking, but he doesn't know you well so at least, from my perspective, you're merely challenging him with no additional information.

I see you are fairly new to the board....Boomer is quite direct....has always has been....and he's so old, I don't think he's going to change. :D But if you want to joke around, that's fine....but give him a chance to know you and be clear on your intentions.

OldFishMan

Thank You Curtswearing;

I am old and I will not change either. I can learn though. And, I will change my posts if someone cannot help but to find fault in everything I write. I refer to many posts and not in particular to this one.

Your reference to the particular man does direct me to my psychology training and now I know what kind of person I am dealing with!

"He obviously doesn't know you well. You might be joking, but he doesn't know you well so at least, from my perspective, you're merely challenging him with no additional information."

OFM

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.