Quantcast

How'd you find us?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

NaH2O

I was curious as to how our new members found us? Old members, too....

I followed Mojo over here when I was out wandering around like a lost puppy :D - I clicked on his banner, and now I'm here to annoy everyone!! ;)

big t

tankless
Well I used to be a loyal TRT member, then one day Mojo sent me a PM and said we need you to come over and check us out. I did and after a couple months I am now a loyal psas poster. I really like it here mainly because I personally know quite a few of the peeps around here, and that is a nice bonus

Elmo18

Clownfish
Hmm...well i've been members of Reefcentral.com....Reefland.com....Nano-reef.com , so why not ;) it is the club i belong to, so i'm here :eek2:

- Elmo :)

CurvBall

12g ZEOvit reefer
I'm not sure, think I clicked on Mojo's banner in one of those other 'less' friendly forums. In all honesty, reef frontiers is by far the best and most friendliest msg board I've encountered on the net.

Thanks to (insert name here) for an awesome place to talk about our addiction.

jks1

i followed mike in hopes of one day getting a frag from his little piece of the ocean.. j/k mike (about it being little)

Cougra

I followed people around the net for a while and discovered where they were hiding!

Actually I got tired of listening to Nikki prattle on about her new tank yet once again and desided to check out what the big deal was and decided to lurk for a bit!

MINIATUS

:eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

I know what you mean she goes on and on and on. What can you do though.

MINIATUS:D :D

NaH2O

LOL, Michelle and Min! Blah bla-bla Blah Blah....and Blabber blabber some more ;)

I know I have a tendency to talk alot :D

Curtswearing

Mantisfreak
I frequent several reef boards. Mojoreef has been a tremendous help to me in the past and I hoped that on occassion, I might be useful to him to return the favor.

PS---I never noticed previously that Nikki talked a lot. I guess I should pay better attention. :)

Elmo18

Clownfish
I think we will hear more of her when her daughter gets a hold of the magnet cleaner :rolleyes:

Oh just kidding Nikki!

- Ilham

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.