Quantcast

I have a dream....I want more....

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
What if all the saltwater clubs could meet together in one place and trade and discuss things,I mean in Washington, Oregon or etc? More information, more tools, more avenues to learn from mistakes....more, more, more.....????? Just thought I would throw that out and see where it lands?

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I would love it Mike. This is a great hobby with lots of good people sharing ideas. I am thankful for people like you on here. I welcome the chance to share frags, and if I could I would love to help a someone else in the hobby. I love being taught new ways to improve. Sometimes we have stuff on the other side of the mountains you do not. I am sure you have corals I would love to have. Zoos, shrooms, monipora, cabbage coral, yellow leathers, green leathers, Acros,poclophora, stylaphora, hypnophora, etc. I do not ever think I will know all the names of corals? But I am fascinated by the thought that I may be able to grow it and share it with friends........
wish you fun,
your friend on the other side of the mountains.
Ed

Johnny

From reading on here it seems to me you guys are very lucky to have so many people so close to you who enjoy this hobby. I have never heard of any type of meeting within 1000 miles of here. I think it would be great if you could have a huge meeting and you could come back and tell me about all the great frags you traded.

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
We have one once a month here in Tri-cities. We share frags, food and drinks and try to pick a topic to share. Our next one is the 28th of this month. I think most of us have parts of others tanks here. That way if someone has a water issue the chances of survival are better from corals we have shared. We communicate when going out of town. I have to admit its very addictive. I wish you luck Johnny! This is the second club I have joined in the Tri-cities. The first did not have the interest to follow through. This group of people would give you the shirt off their backs. Its a very positive group. Smiles mean a lot...its hard not to smile when you have friends sharing the same idea....

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
we planned on watching a movie I know that...I will try to get back to you. We will probably explain what happened to one persons tanks...power head melting and what to do in such occurance. The movie we have is time laps photography of how corals and other animals attack corals.

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
My son had surgery Wednesday. I have been really busy. I am thankful I have a hobby that relaxes me. I am sorry for not being more informitive. I will gather more information. I know that our local SPS guy will give a talk. Person that host party will feed , give away door prizes, and supply drinks besides a place to have Meeting. We may share ideas of Rods new Tenecor 300 gallon tank that is in process of being built. Discuss charcoal- how to test to see if it is suitable for your tank? We want to establish a contact list incase someone has a emergency and is out of town? I want to share a smile with friends and talk about my hobby. I am sorry, I do not have more info.
Rod's House is 1114 S Highlands Place, Kennewick, WA.
his phone number is 509-586-8354.
My phone number is 509-374-0815

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.