Quantcast

I have a fish...

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MonthOLDpickle

Black Sun
Well guys I got a damsel. Its tiny. But one question, I think the lady at the store didn't anyting. I go tthis food.....TetraMarineColor Marine Flakes "The rainbow blend"...but when I feed (barely twice a day) its goes for it but spits it out..looks like it crumbles it up and throws it out? Is it eating or not?

-Andee

cubalz

It may just be that either the damsel doesn't like the shape, color or taste of the food. Try another kind of food, my damsels like frozen brine shrimp (fortified with vitamins, minerals etc) or marine crumbles of any brand. I would say that you have a bit of a picky eater, I wouldn't worry as long as your water perameters are in line. Try the brine shrimp! :p

cubalz

Hermits will eat anything including each other. They stalk my turbo snails like vultures just waiting for one to flip over and then its chow time! Fortunately, I have a monthly allowance for snails. Oh yeah, I will check my stock on critters and send you a PM before this weekend on what I have available.

MonthOLDpickle

Black Sun
Well I got the brine shrimp and it went all crazy. Ate it them all. Man it was starving..poor girl. And thank you cubalz..My days off from work are thursdays and fridays. lol. But I can always come before. I work 3 to midnights.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts