Quantcast

I need help. Salifert users.

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

wrightme43

Hi everybody. My dumb butt, left the lid off my test kit bucket as I was traveling down the interstate at 70 mph, the papers with the instructions to my salifert CA, MG, and Kh kits all flew away. Could somebody scan thiers and send them to me as a e-mail? Please and Thank You Very Much. My e-mail address is wrightme43@insightbb.com Thanks Again. Steve

NaH2O

Hey Steve - Check out this site. I found it searching on RF for test kit instructions. I believe there are a couple of different versions of the Calcium test kit, so not sure if the instructions provided in the link will help with your test kit. I tried looking on the salifert site, but no luck. Here is a link to the thread where Mattseattle and I posted different versions for the low resolution.

Salifert Instructions

Hope this helps. If all else fails, you can always ask your LFS for a copy of the instructions.

wrightme43

Thanks A Million Nikki, your a life saver. I have to use them again tomorrow. The Mag kit I have is the new one though so I will just have to skip testing it till I can get a copy of the new method. Kh, and CA are the same. Thanks again, and If anyone has the new mag kit with the two milliliter test I would be very thankful for a copy. Steve
Nikki is the coolest. Yeah Nikki!!!!!!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.