Quantcast

I was hoping the dates of Club Meetings could be highlighted on the Calender here

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I am asking for the club meetings to be highlighted on the calender. I am still trying to get everyone together. That way if someone has nothing to do they could possibly make it to a club meeting in the area. On the calender it would state who was having club meeting and time. It they wanted more information they could contact club for directions for a link or map to club meeting. I am reaching here.....please?

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
yes, if it is possible to date events such as Club meetings or guest speakers showing up etc. Seattle road trips planned to Spokane, etc. Things like IMAC. Things that relate to this hobby happening around US. PSAS Tank Tour for example. Spokanes Club meeting on 22nd, I was hoping we could make a quick reference to whats going on around you now. I may want to visit a meeting in the Washington State or etc. I still have my Dream Mike!

Heres to It Mike!
Cheers!
Ed

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.