Ilovereef's 270 galons SPS (tons of pics)

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Ilovereef

Took tons of pictures a few months ago... Don't have time to sort them so I just pour them all in here. Many of them are very similar... Well, hope not to bore you :)

bradreef

always kidding
details on the setup. how long have you had all of those huge colonies? what do you do for flow since there is soo much coral?

Krish

RF STAFF
If you drool in a tank, would it change the salinity? :shock:

Really nice!!! Looks like a great TOTM candidate to me!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilovereef

Thanks, Chad and everyone for your nice words :)

details on the setup. how long have you had all of those huge colonies? what do you do for flow since there is soo much coral?
:
Tank is 270G 24x27x92, 5 x 250W 20k SE metal halides, 125G sump with refugium, chiller, cal reactor, 2 x 6105 tunze with controler, 4 x 6045 tunze... It's been almost 5 years when I started with a 150G for 2 years then transfer to this 270G one... most of SPS are started from a little frag, or ... tiny litle frag :)
See this video in my signature a few months ago record with an Iphone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmElfHfLMbw

Last edited:

reefman069

want more mini maxi
what brand of 20k bulbs are you running. i am running 3 400 watt 14k blueline bulbs and wanted to change bulbs to alittle more blue. i would love to come and look at your tank again soon.

str8juizy

saltygurl
I remember when you switched everything over and I came over to get some montes from you. You still had the old tank up and everything moved over. I cannot believe the difference since then... it was beautiful then but AMAZING now! OMG! I cannot wait til mine gets some grow out like that! You have every color of the rainbow up in there!!! Love it!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.