Quantcast

I'm alive!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

deadrose

It's been a long month! About 2 weeks into my recovery from the surgery I got meningitis, which luckily was caught very early, but I've been in the hospital more this past month than the rest of my life put together, I think.

I'm still not allowed to lift more than 10 pounds.

In between all that, my poor tank is looking a bit sad, but hopefully I can bring everybody back around and get everything back to their beautiful selves soon.

I may have lost my most recent frags, though. I know one's a goner (it fell face-first into the sand while I was in the hosp., and then RTNed), we'll have to see about the other.

Sorry I won't be able to make the tank tour this weekend, no transport. Everyone have fun though...

Heidi

MarineDreamer

Est. April 2nd, 2005
I too am glad to hear that you’re doing better.

And I’ll try and refrain from making comments about you being on the computer at 11 at night when you’re supposed to be recovering! (Do I sound like your Mother?)

Trevor :cool:

deadrose

:p

I was awake at 11 because I'd had a nap earlier.

(and it's an old laptop so I can rest and use the computer)

See, I have these things figured out, I knew I'd go mad just lying around, so my sweetie rounded me up and old laptop, and got a Netflix subscription. In between the two, I'm managing to retain some semblance of sanity :-D

Heidi

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.