Quantcast

Im new.....just letting you know =)

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

reeffan

I have 120 gallon reefready set-up tank with 110 pound fiji rock, 30 gallon sump and lots more to list......what you got?

:silly:
reeffan

Katchupoy

Hi ReefFan,

Welcome to PSAS... welcome... hope you can attend some of the upcoming meetings so we can meet you personally.

Where in Kent?

Im in Renton, Petrovitsky/Fairwood Area...

So tell us about yourself... are you new to the area? new to the hobby? or just new to this website...?

Mushroom Boy

Welcome aboard reeffan, glad to have you! My system's a 100 gallon mixed reef (sps, lps, softies and rose BTA's).

reeffan

Easthill kent...No im not new in this hobby =). Just new in this forum. Im not sure if you know MIKE OBRIEN, he's the one who told me about this webpage....we used to be neighbors in kent until he move to lake taps....Anyway, i would be very interested on attending your upcoming meetings. E-mail me at arjay26@msn.com for the schedules.....thanks for greetins.

reeffan

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Oh that guy...we kicked him out of the club years ago :D

Hey welcom to the club Johnathan, make sure you come to the meetings, looking forward to seeing you again. I tried to email you back but it wouldnt go through.

Mike

reeffan

Yeah...that GUY :twisted: Tell you what this guy got me hook on reefkeeping. I even bought my first tank from him.....a very nice guy. Im talking about mojoreef (MIKE). I have to say i blammed him for all the mess i did at my house. :rofl: Including overflows and the spills all over my carpet. :angel:Just kidding..... :) Hey mike, when can i see your tank again?

Jonathan

Alice

Welcome, reeffan!

I see you did indeed attend the Mojo school of reefing! :D

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.