Quantcast

It's Christmas

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

gobie

dave the gobie
IF YOU READ THIS THAN YOU ARE LIKE ME ITS CHRISTMAS AN YOU ARE ONLINE LOOKING AT THIS PAGE. WE ARE ADDICTS, I DON'T THINK WE CAN HELP IT. I JUST WANTED TO SAY HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND PLEASE TRY AND BE SAFE, CAUSE PEOPLE GO CRAZY THIS TIME OF YEAR. HOPE SANTA BROUGHT YOU SOMETHING REEFY FOR YOUR TANKS.
( I GOT A NEW 6 STAGE RO/DI,BUT I WASN'T THAT GOOD THIS YEAR) SHE MUST THINK SO. :D :D :exclaim:

NaH2O

LOL - I am for sure an addict :D. I was very naughty this year.....but I did get a couple of reef related books. Veron's Coral series, and a Microbial Ecology of the Oceans book. :D

Merry Christmas everyone!

My little one received tons of gifts, but all she wanted to play with were 2 plain old balloons. :D

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Gobie judging by the title of the thread I can tell NOTHING gets past you, lol

have a happy one !!

Mike

wrightme43

LOL Merry Christmas. See thats why Mike got a block of velveeta cheese instead of new corals. LOL I hope all of you enjoy the season. Yes I am a addict. Its ok though, you cant get a Driving while Reefed up ticket, or go to prison for growing corals. LOL
Nobody ever busts in the door with a pistol looking for my stash of tank additives.
I do wonder with all the lights and electricity if the neighbors dont wonder what goes on here. LOL
Merry Christmas All.
Steve

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
If I got anything reef related, it's because I bought it, but that's ok, then at least I know what I got. We had a great Christmas AM, and a whole ton of fun settin'up the kids laptop.
Hope all of you had as good or better morning than your's truly.
Thanx for this sight and our addiction, at least it's a safe one. :D

gobie

dave the gobie
oh help my son got a hot wheels slimecano this thing is more difficult than setting up a skimmer

reefer

Addict I am. But I have an excuse. I'm waiting for the kids to get up. I don't kow if I anything reef related or not. Probably not cause my wife says I'm addicted to my tank and she's going to distract me by not getting reef related. But we'll see.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Katchupoy

Well, In my case, I told my wife that Im still looking for the perfect gift for her online.... just to take a peek of whas going on here...

Merry Christmas to everybody. And peace to all mankind!
Maligayang Pasko sa inyong lahat at Manigong Bagong Taon!!!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts