Quantcast

Jon Warner

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

Hope everyone enjoyed the meeting last night. I know I did. It was an interesting topic to me and it probably is to most people who want to have a thriving tank.

What did you guys think???

Stang69

OFR!
He brought up some points I hadnt really thought about. Had a great time

Thanks Guys

Jeff

Was good to put a face with some of the names on here too. Was nice to meet everyone

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
I had a really good time, and being newer to reefkeeping I found everything that Jon talked about, as well as the questions that people brought up very informative. I want to have a thriving reeftank someday, and will definately use what I learned last night to help me achieve this.

It was nice meeting more of everyone, and look forward to seeing you all again.

Thanks,

Eliyah

Mushroom Boy

I am really bummed that I missed this one. My wife got stuck at work and I wasn't able to make it. Sounds like it was a good one. Anyone care to share the info they learned?

jazznreef

water changes

What did everyone think about the water change comment Warner made? He claimed water changes are not needed if the reef tank is doing well. I think this seriously challenges how others in the industry think. Take Anthony Calfo for example. He's talking at next months meeting. In his Coral Prop book he says frequent water changes are one of the best things you can do for your reef. This book repeatedly makes this claim. Of course others say the same thing. So what gives? Is this just a chemical additives sales guy talking or is this the right way to run your tank?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.