Quantcast

Just checkin in

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

big t

tankless
Hey guys,

Well I am on vacation right now in England. I am visiting my inlaws and some old frineds and having a all around good time here. We are staying in my Mother in laws 500+ year old cottage, I guess they used to be a lot shorter back then because the cealing beams are at about 5'10" in some places, and I have just about killed my self on them about 5 times now!

My father in law was nice enough to let me go for a ride on his Triumph Speed Tripple today, sure was a blast. I was really jonesing for a bike ride, might have to get a new bike when I get back.

I stopped in on one of my old favorite LFS today who used to have a rather nice 180g reef tank, but unfortunately it was just a empty box now. I noticed that they have Rowaphos for about $60 for a liter, I suppose that stuff is just expensive everywhere.

Next tuesday should be really fun, I just booked a flight to go over to Dublin today. I have never been to Ireland, and the key destination is going to be the Guinness Brewery :D I love that stuff. We will also check out the Christ Church Cathedrial and possibly some museums.

So how is everyone doing out there? Talk to ya all later

reedman

Glad you have your priorities straight Tom....Guiness, then the church. Stuff is the drink of life. Wife and I are planning the trip to Scotland/Ireland next year. I'll have to pick your brain for advice when you get back.

wooddood

:) glad to hear your having a great time bigt, the brewery sounds like the best part lol. remember the pics and post em when you get back. hope you have a great time :cool:

Macbeth417

Reef Monkey
I was wondering where you had disapeared to Tom. I didn't see any posts on your tank thread in a while and thought you had just been busy. Well looks like you were just busy having a good time, guess someone has to do it.

Have a good trip,

-Erik

Alice

Wow Tom; glad you are having a grand old time! And you bet we'll want to see pics when you get back. :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.