Quantcast

Lawn Mower/Scooter blenny

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Desolas

Free Jolly Jenkins.
Yes, they shouldn't be a problem. They do not look alike, so they won't be aggressive towards one another.

Even if there is an issue with that size of tank and that much LR the scooter will have all kinds of places to hide.

Alice

Yup, shouldn't be a problem.

I love Scooter blennies! I've always wanted to have a pair of red ones but sheeesh, getting them to hold still so I can compare their dorsal fins has been a challenge ;)

Solov

Ez reefer
Can you elaborate on pairing Blennies, please? :)

Dorsal fins and so subjective indication... I have Blenny for 8 months now and every time I'm trying to decide whether his fin is higher then the rest I'm changing my mind :) Is there any other indication?

Wolfesbane

Seahorse Wrangler
IME, the female's dorsal folds neatly and stays completely along the spine. The male's is quite a bit longer when folded and usually droops toward one flank. I know dorsal size applies to dragonets like scooter blennies, but I'm not sure it applies to all blennies though.

~ Steve

Chris S

Well I got my lawn Mower blenny..looked like they were getting along..today found my scooter dead:(...Notsure why he died ..Have had him for over a year.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts