Quantcast

Loc-line

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

szidls

Gaitor Wrestler
It's the ball-joint plumbing. Most folks use it for directional flow on display tank supply lines.
Scott:cool:

fishermann

hey scott if i'm not mistaken i think HD carries it in their sprinkler dept, i got some once in a sprinkler place and i think it was HD, can't be sure though.

Scooterman

Administrator
Loc-Line is some really neat stuff, I can't wait to use more of it in my next system. It allows for tweaking of water flow, right down to the very coral that needs it the most. Cool stuff!

NaH2O

I LOVE LOC LINE!

Yeah, cool stuff. I recommend the Loc line pliers to put pieces together - they make life so much easier. You have to use your hands to take them apart, though. At least that's what I discovered when working with it.

Here is a pic of loc line in my tank:

NaH2O

Scott, if you can't find any locally, I can post some links to online places.

szidls

Gaitor Wrestler
Thanks Nikki,
I have found it online. Trying to do Colleen's new 60 gal return today. Might just have to go with all pvc till I get the loc line.
Scott

DonW

R.I.P.
Just a FYI it also makes awsome drain pipe. Although they only make it in smaller sizes, you can get 2.5" at woodworking supply places like Rockler or PSI.

Don

big t

tankless
John, if we wanted to buy loc-line thru you would we have to go thru a contract LFS? I was under the impression that you did not sell to local public.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts