Quantcast

Look at this

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MonthOLDpickle

Black Sun
So yeah..I was walking thru petco looking at you know the fish and one of the workers was like hey you want this...it was a small crab. Well knwoing me I took it. Just one problem..where is the little guy? I put him in and I haven't seen him at all? Do they dig underneath the sand? I got worried so I picked up the rock to look..lol..So I might have just crushed the poor guy! I will sit back. Oh yeah I got another damsel. They are doing great lol. I came home and my sister was putting water in my tank and I was like noooo. and I checked it and it was mixed with salt..so my salinity is flying. So every so often I am pouring ro water. Hopefully nothing dies.

-Andee

NaH2O

Do you remember what kind of crab it was? Did it look like a hermit crab? What is your specific gravity after your sister added the mix water?

MonthOLDpickle

Black Sun
Yeah I checked..its 1.030. I am just going to go to the storage, get the ro, and scoop from the tank and put in from the bucket. I am going to have to leave the house...noooo.

-Andee

Have a Fantastic Day!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.