Quantcast

Looking for volunteers - tank movers

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Mushroom Boy

Is anybody interested in coming over to my house within the next month or so to eat some pizza and drink some beer? More info to come, I'll let you know as the time gets closer.

Oh yeah, if you come over, not only do you get pizza, beer and pop, but you also get to help me move my tank :D.

Paul M.

deadrose

Uhmmm.... maybe?

Depends entirely on when (and also where, transportation being an issue at my end), but helping move a tank is what got me hooked in the first place :)

Heidi

reedman

let me know when Paul. I've been meaning to get over to your place to see your tank anyway. What's a little moving going to hurt? :D

RockyHeap

Evil Genius
I've got some spare 55 gallon tanks if you need temporary holding quarters for your critters......Set one up a month before hand and let it cycle so you can just plop your stuff in there while your other tank gets stable.

You can borrow them, or cheap cheap if you want to keep it too!

PM or email if you're interested.....

Rocky Heap

Mushroom Boy

Hey, thanks for all the offers everybody! I'll let you know as the time gets closer.

Dave, I may take you up on the temporary holding tank offer as well.

Paul.

Mushroom Boy

Thanks again everybody! I'll definitely be letting you know when. The date is dependent upon when my new sump arrives...

Mushroom Boy

SHhhhhhhhhhhh Alice, don't let them know my plan :D :D :D

I'm probably going to have to push this back until early-mid September at this point. I'll post more when I know more. Thanks again for all the offers everybody!

Paul.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.