Quantcast

Macna

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Illusion

So when is PSAS going to host Macna so that some of us poor West Coast people can make it LOL.. We need a West coast Macna.. :D

James

Illusion

I am in Portland, Or but I would love to help out in ANY way that I could possibly help out..

James

reedman

Thanks James! We aren't there yet, but if we get to the planning phase we will need a lot of people like you to help out.

Illusion

I think it would be awesome to have like 2006 Macna here in the Northwest.. Show all these East Coast people what we are made of over here... I would definetly be down to help out in anything...

James

ReefShack

sps junkie
I think this would be a great event for the club to host. We certainly have a lot of enthusiasm for the hobby in this area of the country and I'm sure we could put on a great event! If we decide this is something we want to pursue, count me in to help out.

Ron

Illusion

I think I just let the Cat out of the bag LOL Now I can cross my fingers as to hoping that it is hosted by the PSAS.. As I can not afford to fly across the country for what my wife calls "A Fish Geek Meeting" LOL

James

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts