Quantcast

March 2005 MOTM

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

Congratulations to Charlie for being Reef Frontiers' Member of the Month for March 2005. Charlie has been a great member for a long time now. He continuously seeks advice as well as provides his experience with other members of Reef Frontiers. He is the kind of member we look for here as MOTM, just like our past recipients, the kind of person that is willing to give that extra time to help others out.

Thanks for being such a great contribution Charlie.

Be sure to visit our MOTM for March and send Charlies a special thanks.

Thanks Charlie and congratulations !!!

wrightme43

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite people on here. Willis has trained you well. LOL Even McGarnicle says bllleeeeehhhhhhh!!! Congratulations man, it could not go to a more deserving person. You always tell it the way it is and are kind when you do. That is hard to do. I am glad to know you. Thanks for being here, you help make this a wonderful place. Steve

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Steve, ya know, from another current thread on here, I was gonna ask you if you fed the McGarnicle with a turkey baster. From his response, I am glad I saved my breath :D :D :D .
Yeah, willis is a happy camper!!!!
Thanx

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Hey Mister 300 Reef,
Congradulations Buddy! You are one cool Dude in my Book. You are a comfort zone for me, and I am sure others, just knowing you are there. Congradulation Charlie for being MOTM March 2005. I wish there were more like you.
Your Friend,
Ed :)

The Apprentice

Congradulation Charlie

Very well deserved Charlie I have had lots of help from you in the past and It was great to meet you At Kevins store last fall Think about it well both live 3-5 hours away from Kevins store and to run into each other ... I hope my tank will have the quality of coral that you have I am getiing close to my 1 year mark :eek: I hope to share a brew with ya this Augest Maybee see If You want to Grow some Blue OregoN Tort as well !!! :D

NaH2O

Congrats, Charlie!!!!!! I can always count on seeing you in the wee hours of the morning here :) . You bring so much to the board, and are an asset for sure! Well deserved!

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
The Apprentice said:
Very well deserved Charlie I have had lots of help from you in the past and It was great to meet you At Kevins store last fall Think about it well both live 3-5 hours away from Kevins store and to run into each other ... I hope my tank will have the quality of coral that you have I am getiing close to my 1 year mark :eek: I hope to share a brew with ya this Augest Maybee see If You want to Grow some Blue OregoN Tort as well !!! :D
Why certainly, beers, torts, good BS, I'LL DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Kevin, you are the one that turned me on to this place,THANK YOU!!!!

Nikki, it's a great time to cruise this place. For one the house is quiet, except for willis, and the coffee seems to go down better with Reef Frontiers :) :)

Ohgee

Well I can add to this little hail to Charlie my own little pat on the back. Congrats Charlie couldn't think of anyone more deserving. I know in less than 3 months of meeting him I've learned more than I would have ever imagined. Thanks for the help and hope you never leave the Valley :)

Duane

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Congrates Charlie, your a great choice for MOTM. Its great to have you on board and helping folks.

Mike

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Before this month gets away, and I forget to do this, I would like to thank everybody for their comments and compliments. This has been a really neat honor, and it's been a pleasure to be able to share it all with you.
I really, really appreciate it!!!! :oops: :oops:

wrightme43

Thats because You The Man!!!!!!!!!! Charlie. Fish Master! Coral Master! Shrimp Master! Dog Feeder! LOL Your a great guy and you deserve it the most. Steve

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
wrightme43 said:
Thats because You The Man!!!!!!!!!! Charlie. Fish Master! Coral Master! Shrimp Master! Dog Feeder! LOL Your a great guy and you deserve it the most. Steve
You forgot the cats and the bird feeder too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts