Quantcast

May Contest Winner

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

NaH2O

Congratulations to NeilsReef!!

NeilsReef is the winner of the $100 Gift Certificate to Blue Sierra by winning the Reef Frontiers May Contest.

Thank you to everyone that participated in this contest. You made it a great success!

A huge THANK YOU to Blue Sierra for sponsoring this contest, and for their support of Reef Frontiers!

NeilsReef

Thank you Reef Frontiers and Blue Sierra for making this contest possible!

I want to give a special thanks to Nikki (NaH20) who went above and beyond, by providing excellent service. I'm planning on making a road trip to Blue Sierra, to spend the certificate. After hearing so many good things about the Reef Frontiers sponsors, it will be my pleasure to see them in person.
I am in the process of setting up my new tank (new to me), a 110 cube. My plan is to acquire the needed pieces through out the summer, and start my project in September. This gift certificate from Blue Sierra is truly appreciated, thank you everyone!:p :D :razz:

MtnDewMan

Great job Neil ... I spoke with Jonas today, sounds like he has a gift certificate in your name in their computer waiting for you.

Thanks again.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts