Quantcast

Meet the members of Midcolumbia Saltwater...

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
With help from Nikki, We will post some of the members of Midcolumbia Saltwater on here. I hope you enjoy seeing who you have chated with..This has been a lot of fun.
take care, :)
Ed

NaH2O

Weeee! I'm excited to bring you the photos of Mid-Columbia Saltwater Aquarium Club members!!

I will post with a little blurb, from what Ed provided me. It would be awesome if you each would run down your set-up. I think these are great photos....I love putting faces with names :)

First up: We all know this member as Reef Frontiers January Member of the Month....Angelscrx! This photo is of Angel's 55 gallon, with the man behind the madness. Currently under construction is a 150 gallon beauty. Hopefully, we will get to see the 150's baby pictures, and watch her grow. For more information on this tank, visit January 2005 RF MOTM: Angelscrx

NaH2O

Next up: You all know this member as Blue Salt. Blue Salt has a back ground in Stock Car Racing, and was champion for 5 years in a row. If you aren't sure whether a race car has a push or is loose, this is the man to ask. Blue Salt has a 180 gallon reef, and is currently working on a 300 gallon. A great tank, and a great guy!

NaH2O

Here comes THE APPRENTICE!!! How much better does it get than this? The Apprentice has 3 tanks: 150 gallon reef, 29 gallon reef, and a 75 gallon reef. According to Ed, The Apprentice likes to spend money. He wants the best and usually travels to Portland or Spokane for it like nothing (hehehe - sounds a lot like me). Really nice guy.

Which tank is in the background? I was straining my neck trying to get a better view!

NaH2O

Last but certainly not least, as I hope more tank shots are posted, we have Rico and Lucy's gorgeous 240 gallon. Rico and Lucy are planning on getting Married this Memorial Day. They state the whole Reef Club is invited (does this count for all of Reef Frontiers? j/k ;) ). Rico has been around for a long time and loves to help others. Rico is also The President of Midcolumbia Saltwater, Lucy is the Treasurer. They are two really cool people.

Angelscrx

Import Fish
What a motley crew if I do say so myself! Best bunch of reefers I have ever met and boy do they know their stuff. Still working on the 150g will keep everyone posted. Thanks Ed and Nikki for getting this together!

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
I gotta throw my .02 in here, just cuz.
I met all these people when I went over to the balmy Tri-cities for the NW meeting in Sept. They are one hell of a bunch of people, and rico whips up one heck of a barbecue!!! They are indeed a great bunch. Where is Ed's picture, or is he one of those guys that doesn't show up in pics? :eek:

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Yea Charlie I have to say that was one of the best reef barbi's i have ever been to.

good thread!!!

now where is the goofy looking one with the shark head??

Mike

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I do have a picture of a Guy with a shark head Hat and a Black leather jacket.....He has done a lot to help people ...Do you want me to post that picture?

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Yeah, That Mike Guy had some Shark hat on and was doing the Hand wave thing....Hehehe...He did it so fast, it almost broke my camera..
hmmm, speaking of that, Has anyone seen my shark Hat? :confused:

Last edited:

The Apprentice

150 Reef tank

Thats my 150 Reef behind Me Nikki I will try to get a shot of it Will all the lights on I have been ON a BIG shopping Spree I have now over 24 new and sprouting nice little frags With my best one being a Famous Blue Oregon tort :eek: I will try to post some new frags pictures this week ..Jeff

NaH2O said:
Here comes THE APPRENTICE!!! How much better does it get than this? The Apprentice has 3 tanks: 150 gallon reef, 29 gallon reef, and a 75 gallon reef. According to Ed, The Apprentice likes to spend money. He wants the best and usually travels to Portland or Spokane for it like nothing (hehehe - sounds a lot like me). Really nice guy.

Which tank is in the background? I was straining my neck trying to get a better view!

NaH2O

Jeff, if you ever feel like going on a coral and/or equipment shopping spree for someone else....I live in Indianapolis :D

LOL - I meant the tank in the far background (you can see it off on the right side)....not the one directly behind you? Is it the 75?

Speaking of shark hats......does anyone remember "Land Shark" from Saturday Night Live? *knock knock* "who is it?" "Pizza delivery" "but I didn't order a pizza" "It's got your name on it" "hey, are you that land shark" "ummm....no" "Oh, OK" *opens door, and shark eats person*. LOLOL - sorry, went off on a tangent there for a second.

The Apprentice

Yea thats the 75

It sits in the dining room with about 20 2" to 3" SPS, LPS frags I just made out quite well in Portland last week WE have a nice store there called the Seahorse aquarium http://www.seahorse-nw.com/ I was able to get a few more SPS frags and 2 new Squamosa Clams the big one is 8" and i got a lttle one around 5" both were only 80$ I thought that was a pretty good buy ;)
I will try to post some pictures...Jeff

NaH2O said:
Jeff, if you ever feel like going on a coral and/or equipment shopping spree for someone else....I live in Indianapolis :D

LOL - I meant the tank in the far background (you can see it off on the right side)....not the one directly behind you? Is it the 75?

Speaking of shark hats......does anyone remember "Land Shark" from Saturday Night Live? *knock knock* "who is it?" "Pizza delivery" "but I didn't order a pizza" "It's got your name on it" "hey, are you that land shark" "ummm....no" "Oh, OK" *opens door, and shark eats person*. LOLOL - sorry, went off on a tangent there for a second.

The Apprentice

OK OK hear they come!

Hear is 2 pics from my 75 with the first being the Blue tort then a Fox coral.
More to come :D

Angelscrx said:
Jeff you keep saying you are going to post some pics and nothing yet.!!! :eek: Come on man I am dying to see your tank pics. :D

The Apprentice

couple more!

This first one Is a Purple Montipora Digit. Hey sorry about that wrasse she has a mind of her own :mad: The second one is a Purple Acro small but very nice Frag :D

Last edited:

The Apprentice

some more! And ok hear come the clams!

I belive this a small cluster Of candy coral? It is from Kevins Store :D the next one Is a pair of Squamosa Clams Nice big one in the rear check that hog out :D

The Apprentice

Almost there Last ones

Here is a few of my last shots guys hope the come out ok Love the Reef :) But hate the camera and computer :mad
The fuzzy one i have been told is a green hydnophora on the upper left is a purple monipora digita and above it is a Purple/Pink Stylophora Pistillata And glued to the Tonga Branch is a Purple Montipora Capricornis

The second one is From my 150 Tank it has a T. Crocea with Green frog spawn above it is a Anchor Hammer and at the Bottom is a Brown monipora digita :D

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts