Quantcast

Member Photo Gallery

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

The member photo gallery is now open ...

Feel free to again use this feature to upload your images into our photo gallery.

Enjoy!!

mattseattle

I uploaded a photo but am having an issue. I can not get my photo nor the photo you uploaded to enlarge. I double-clicked on the picture and nothing happens. How do we get the photo to enlarge?

gljjr

Chuck,

Would it be possible to put a link to the photo gallery on the user control panel? That way the member could go directly to their photo gallery.

BTW: Great job on getting the new site up!

Macbeth417

Reef Monkey
How do I go about using the gallery? I always link from my site, but I would like to leave some pictures here on-site. Where do I go to upload. I looked over the userCP but couldn't seem to locate it.

Thanks,

-Erik

gljjr

Chuck,

What I'm saying is that if you are on the User CP page there should be a link to the "My Gallery" page. This would then take you directly to where you can edit the photo's you have uploaded. Right now if you click on the "Photos" button you then have to click on "Member galleries" and then "My Gallery"

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.